Thursday, March 11, 2010

FLIGHT TIME (Round 1)

"Look mom, no meds." Takeoff went fine. Mom and boy like watching out the window as we climbed into the night air. As for me that video monitor in the back of the chair in front of me, showing the airline logo was good enough. The plane was pretty cool though. It was big and the flight wasn't so bad. (except if I actually looked out that window that is) We also had monitors on our the chairs and could watch movies, some TV shows and play video games on them. All that would have been really cool, except the movies didn't work. Many of the chairs were having issues due to some computer problem. (Hmmm, Logan playing around in the cockpit, problem with the equipment. I'm not saying, I'm just saying. It makes me wonder). So, we didn't get to see Blindside, maybe on the way home it I can keep Logan out of the cockpit, that is. Thankfully, there are IPod games though.

Meal time- airline chicken. Not too bad, and definitely the best of what was to come. Robin and Logan are able to catch much needed Z's, about 2 hours apiece. Jim, not so lucky. Can't seem to allow myself to relax enough for that. London's calling and in sight. Now I'm getting sleepy. Figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment